Yen's Gallery

Tuesday 17 July 2007

Devil & Angel in communication....

What's d devil?? what's d angel?? In communication?? What did i try to give explanation??

Yups...devil and angel in the communication, fighted in our soul when we were in confussing to face something. Trying to find out a answer of a question. Maybe it just looks like a mad one, when we had conversation in ourself, but the trully do a communication in our own, that could make an impression to us, and in facted it could make us think a positive side of our confussing.

For example, i'll writte down my experience to give more understanding for that theme.

One day, i faced something. I was in thinking 'bout someone, and at the same time I asked to my self..."does the one remember me too like i remember him??". At that moment i'd not know "does the one ever remember me??". I asked it to my self, and in some seconds later, there were two sides who gave the answer.

One side said.."nup..he never remind you...he has forgoten you...", when i heard that from myself, i was in sadness. But...some seconds later...there were another words from another side..."do you love him with all your heart n your soul??", I said "yeah..", and the side replied.."if you love him with all your heart and soul, don't you ever hope he will remember you back...!!","so...make your love as pure as posible without the feedback...".

By the story above, I'll tell to all of yaa..!! When one side said..."nup..he never remind you...he has forgoten you...", that belong to devil in communication. And when "if you love him with all your heart and soul, don't you ever hope he will remember you back...!!","so...make your love as pure as posible without the feedback...", that's the angel said.

Making devil and angel communication in our own, it's good to practise our sensitivity in face something...!! And it could make us have a best thinking for all of those things...!!

Ok..just try to make devil and angel communication in your own when you face something...!! And you will find amazing...hehehehe...;).

No comments: