Yen's Gallery

Thursday 26 July 2007

The Role of love

Love views on the impact of life...

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strenght, loving someone deeply gives you courage"
( Lao - tze , Chinese Philoopher )

Yups...love just a classic word, some characters in one word, but love never be described by some words, and it has a comprehensive meaning into the world.
By the poet above, we can see how love has undergone enormous changes someone. The glory and the pain in love. Throughout this meaning of love.

Yups..love never be said by the words. So..how do you know that anyone else in love with you??. We still could get the answer of that question. We get to know by their acting to us, how she/he acts to us, how she/he talks with us, and how she/he stares us when we have standing in front of them. By all of those things, we get to know that "she/he love me" !!

Love has a significant role for each person. It could give off the dying into a life, but it also could bring a dying from a life. Both of those things could be happened to anyone. No matter who!! But it just be happened with someone in love.

For example, I'll type down my experience to enhance your understanding 'bout the role of love on your life, and 'bout some statements I'd typed down above.

"I ever fall in love with someone some years ago. When I fell it, there's a courage in me to face everything. I've been a survive one. I did the best things b'coz of the one and even he could make me know my real dreamin' for this life. It gave the impactation for my life"
That's the role of love in my life...and that's for love in giving a life...

That's not always be like that...!! Sometimes love carry us in a dying..!! This story bellow is gonna make you see that...
"in some times ago, love gave off me...!! It seemingly everything is wrong...!! It's just look like in a dark room with a loneliness. I'm just like a life corpse. My body could stand in this earth, but there's just the emptiness in my soul...!! "
That's love in giving off a life...

Now...have you found the role of love on your own?? Just find it...!! And you get to know truely the meaning of love for yaa...!!

Ok..just be gud luck to holding on your love...!!
Love will find yaa...hehehehe...;).

No comments: